[gecode-users] Adding IntActivity to space

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Sat Feb 21 06:04:21 CET 2015

Hi Christian,
I began implementing support for IntActivity outside of search engine,
but I am unable to find from the documentation how to obtain the
activity value for the variables in a IntActivity object. Is it possible
to get these values?

I am not able to find this information from the MPG, and the IntActivity
class reference documentation it points to, which seems to mainly
describe how to use IntActivity with a search engine and the reference
documentation describes only the init and = member functions.

A more general question: I seem to remember I ran into a similar problem
before, where not all the member functions for a class is described in
one place in the reference documentation. Is there anyway to find all
the member functions available for a class?

Thanks and Cheers,

Kish