[gecode-users] Adding IntActivity to space

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Feb 23 15:05:39 CET 2015

Hi Kish,

The activity value can be accessed by position. Suppose that you have
created
	IntActivity a(home, x);

Then a[i] is the activity of the variable x[i].

When you display a class in the reference documentation then there is a link
named "View all members" which then displays all members including those
which are inherited.

Christian Schulte, www.gecode.org/~schulte
Professor of Computer Science, KTH, cschulte at kth.se
Expert Researcher, SICS, cschulte at sics.se