[gecode-users] Adding IntActivity to space

Kish Shen kisshen at cisco.com
Wed Feb 18 05:37:48 CET 2015

On 17/02/2015 18:14, Kish Shen wrote:

> One reason I would like to store the IntActivity separate from the space
> is that with the IntActivity in the space, I can only have one per
> branch of the search tree, so if I do more than one search in the same
> branch), I can use IntActivity for only one of the searches.

I guess I should expand on this -- I can get around this limitiation of
one IntActivity per branch with a more elaborate data structure, such as
an array or stack instead of a simple pointer, but I am not sure if it
is worth the extra complexity for copying, deleting, using etc., for
a situation that I expect to be rare.

Cheers,

Kish