[gecode-users] Segmentation Fault with fzn-gecode

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Sat Oct 25 03:08:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks for the bug report.  Unfortunately the flatzinc interpreter wasn't tested enough and has a major bug.  It's (hopefully) fixed in the svn now, but I'll have to do some thorough testing next week.  For the time being, I've put up a notice to downgrade to 4.2.1 or upgrade to the svn trunk for a working FlatZinc.

Sorry for wasting everybody's time...