[gecode-users] Segmentation Fault with fzn-gecode

Jean-Noël Monette jean-noel.monette at it.uu.se
Fri Oct 24 13:26:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

I get a Segmentation Fault with the fzn-gecode compiled with Gecode
4.3.1 when running, for instance, the file
"minizinc-1.6/tests/evaluation/flatzinc/queens4.fzn" from the official
MiniZinc distribution. Some other files (I only checked
"minizinc-1.6/tests/evaluation/flatzinc/bool_clause.fzn") work fine.

I am running Linux Mint 17 on 64 bits but I know that Pierre Flener has
also encountered the bug on his Mac (don't know the exact version) with
different FlatZinc models. I did "./configure", "make", and "make
install" without any arguments.

Cheers,

Jean-Noël