[gecode-users] How to write with Gecode a constraint similar to distinct but with absolute value of values : distinct ( |variables|).

Bouchene Sabrina genius_linda1987 at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 25 11:25:19 CEST 2014

Hi,
I want to use "alldifferent" constraint or a "distinct" constraint but in my case, i have a matrix M and i would that the elements (values) of the row of a matrix be different, but the variables of the row can have positive and negative values, so i would have a constraint that for example:
if row = 1 then the absolute values of M[1, j] could be all different, that means, if i have M[1,1]=(-3), i should not get M[1,j] =(+3) for j =1 to n. so in the same row or in the same column if i have (val) i must not have (-val) or if i have (-val) i mast not have (val).
alldifferent (|M[i, j]|).
My question is how to write this constraint in Gecode ?.I hope my question was clear.

Best regards. Sabrina