[gecode-users] Fwd: compiling send-more-money

manel askri askri.manel1 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 03:34:29 CEST 2013

1>------ Build started: Project: Carre, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Build started 27/05/2013 02:24:47.
1>InitializeBuildStatus:
1>  Touching "Debug\Carre.unsuccessfulbuild".
1>ClCompile:
1>  All outputs are up-to-date.
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1146: aucun argument spécifié avec l'option
'/ENTRY:'
1>
1>Build FAILED.
1>
1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.29
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

that's what i get , i don't know where is the problem ???

this is my code:
/*
 *  Authors:
 *    Christian Schulte <schulte at gecode.org>
 *
 *  Copyright:
 *    Christian Schulte, 2008-2013
 *
 *  Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
 *  a copy of this software, to deal in the software without restriction,
 *  including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge,
 *  publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the software,
 *  and to permit persons to whom the software is furnished to do so,
subject
 *  to the following conditions:
 *
 *  The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
 *  included in all copies or substantial portions of the software.
 *
 *  THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
 *  EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
 *  MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
 *  NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE
 *  LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION
 *  OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
 *  WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
 *
 */

#include <gecode/int.hh>
#include <gecode/search.hh>

using namespace Gecode;

class SendMoreMoney : public Space {
protected:
  IntVarArray l;
public:
  SendMoreMoney(void) : l(*this, 8, 0, 9) {
    IntVar s(l[0]), e(l[1]), n(l[2]), d(l[3]),
           m(l[4]), o(l[5]), r(l[6]), y(l[7]);
    // no leading zeros
    rel(*this, s, IRT_NQ, 0);
    rel(*this, m, IRT_NQ, 0);
    // all letters distinct
    distinct(*this, l);
    // linear equation
    IntArgs c(4+4+5); IntVarArgs x(4+4+5);
    c[0]=1000; c[1]=100; c[2]=10; c[3]=1;
    x[0]=s;    x[1]=e;   x[2]=n;  x[3]=d;
    c[4]=1000; c[5]=100; c[6]=10; c[7]=1;
    x[4]=m;    x[5]=o;   x[6]=r;  x[7]=e;
    c[8]=-10000; c[9]=-1000; c[10]=-100; c[11]=-10; c[12]=-1;
    x[8]=m;      x[9]=o;     x[10]=n;    x[11]=e;   x[12]=y;
    linear(*this, c, x, IRT_EQ, 0);
    // post branching
    branch(*this, l, INT_VAR_SIZE_MIN(), INT_VAL_MIN());
  }
  // search support
  SendMoreMoney(bool share, SendMoreMoney& s) : Space(share, s) {
    l.update(*this, share, s.l);
  }
  virtual Space* copy(bool share) {
    return new SendMoreMoney(share,*this);
  }
  // print solution
  void print(void) const {
    std::cout << l << std::endl;
  }
};

// main function
int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
  // create model and search engine
  SendMoreMoney* m = new SendMoreMoney;
  DFS<SendMoreMoney> e(m);
  delete m;
  // search and print all solutions
  while (SendMoreMoney* s = e.next()) {
    s->print(); delete s;
  }
  return 0;
}

To be more specific , i searsh in the internet for a solution and i find
this tutoril about how to compile carre-magique.cpp with gecode , it sais
that you have to use the commande prompt to compile , that's why i start
with it

But something strang happined , i did compil this exemple with VS commande
prompt just one time, and i built a .exe   but after that when i try
send-more-money , it doesn't work, i dont know whay?????

please forgive my english , i'm note native in it :/

Thanks for any help