[gecode-users] compiling send-more-money

manel askri askri.manel1 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 03:00:40 CEST 2013

hello evry one !

To be honnest with you , i have read the  Modeling and Programming with
Gecode <http://www.gecode.org/doc-latest/MPG.pdf>. Also i searsh in
the Gecode's
documentation <http://www.gecode.org/documentation.html>, and the archive
of the Gecode users mailing
list<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gecode.user> for
solution to my problem but i didn't find one . i use windows 7 , VS2010 C++
and gecode 4.0.0,  when i want to compile send- more-money; i get this
erreur  "impossible d'ouvrir le fichier include : gecode/int.hh : no such
file or directory"??

I use the visual studio command prompt to compile, and i add C:\program
files\gecode\include and C:\program files\gecode\lib to the properties of
the project to garanti that it works but it doesn't work
please if anyone could help me with this because  its the main  subject of
my graduation project

thanks verry much

ASKRI Manel