[gecode-users] compilation without cygwin

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Jul 25 20:35:06 CEST 2013

You need the Cygwin toolchain plus the MSVC cl compiler. It is as usual:

-        Install Cygwin

-        Install MSVC

-        Set up the MSVC path in Cygwin so that cl can be run under Cygwin

-        Unpack gecode

-        Run configure

-        Run make (which then will use cl)

-        Done

Gecode's pre-compiled binaries for Windows are built with MSVC following the
above recipe.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/