[gecode-users] half reification and expressions in MiniModel

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jul 16 18:17:59 CEST 2013

Hi Kish,

You are really trying to embarrass us in public, aren't you ;-) No,
minimodel does not yet use half-reification. But if you do the flattening
yourself (which I guess you do) you should use when possible.

Honestly, half-reification has been (so-far, that is) one of the biggest
time wasters in Gecode history. That might change if we replace minimodel at
some point in time by something cooler.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/

ECLiPSe's