[gecode-users] Refresh an inspector

Andrea Peano andrea.peano at unife.it
Fri Jul 19 10:42:30 CEST 2013

Hello,
I would inspect only a "slice" of a solution by means of a user defined
inspector (with GIST), and by using toolbar buttons I would change the
slice to be shown (and then refresh the window).

I tried to rewrite the event handler of the Qtoolbutton in order to change
the state of the inspector and to refresh it, but I do not find the right
way to implement it straightforwardly (in C++).

How can I control the inspector from an event handler of a toolbar button
of a window created by the "initialize" method of the inspector?
Can you suggest me a particular architecture?

Thank you,
Andrea