[gecode-users] Autolinking to Flatzinc library

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Jan 11 10:45:15 CET 2012

Hi,

The auto-linking is controlled by which headers your programs include. So as
long as your program include <gecode/flatzinc.hh> the corresponding DLL will
be picked up for linking.

But I do not really understand what you mean by building fz.exe as
standalone: it requires the flatzinc DLL and you can't build fz.exe without
it.

Disabling auto linking is quite tricky as it is an all-or-nothing thing:
switching off autolinking would require that you manually link against all
the other Gecode DLLs.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/