[gecode-users] Autolinking to Flatzinc library

Tripti Saxena tripti.saxena at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:20:41 CET 2012

Hi,
  I am trying to make some minor changes to the flatzinc to gecode
interpreter and want to turn off the autolinking for the purpose (since
autolinking tries to link to flatzinc library as well).  If there a
particular way to turn off the autolinking. I built the gecode source
disabling the flatzinc and then tried to build fz as a standalone but it
still is searching for flatzinc library. Not sure how to get around it.

Thanks,
Tripti