[gecode-users] Fwd: GeCode on VS 2010

sergio nuñez sergionuc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:25:34 CEST 2011

Dear Christian,

I have the following problem getting a GeCode problem example to run on my
VS 2010 (Windows 7). Any help would be appreciated - I might have missed
some steps in setting things up correctly.

I downloaded the package "Gecode-3.5.0-x64-2010.msi" and installed it on my
system.

I then started a new project with VS 2010 and pasted the code for an example
"queens.cpp" into the .cpp of my new project.

I then went to the Configuration Settings of the project and added /include
and /lib as additional entries (for both debug and release).

And then builded and compiled, the following error messages appeared:

1>..\queens.cpp(43): fatal error C1083: 'QtGui': No such file or directory

So, i have intalled the Qt libraries (added \include\QtGui and \include as
additional entries), and then i try again to compile and build the project.
But the following error messages appeared:

1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
void __cdecl QWidget::show(void)" (__imp_?show at QWidget@@QEAAXXZ) sin
resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: virtual void
__cdecl QueensInspector::inspect(class Gecode::Space const &)"
(?inspect at QueensInspector@@UEAAXAEBVSpace at Gecode@@@Z)
1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
class QGraphicsEllipseItem * __cdecl QGraphicsScene::addEllipse(class QRectF
const &,class QPen const &,class QBrush const &)"
(__imp_?addEllipse at QGraphicsScene@@QEAAPEAVQGraphicsEllipseItem@@AEBVQRectF@
@AEBVQPen@@AEBVQBrush@@@Z) sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la
función "public: virtual void __cdecl QueensInspector::inspect(class
Gecode::Space const &)" (?inspect at QueensInspector@@UEAAXAEBVSpace at Gecode
@@@Z)
1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
void * * __cdecl QListData::end(void)const "
(__imp_?end at QListData@@QEBAPEAPEAXXZ)
sin resolver al que se hace referencia en la función "public: class
QList<class QGraphicsItem *>::const_iterator __cdecl QList<class
QGraphicsItem *>::end(void)const " (?end@?$QList at PEAVQGraphicsItem
@@@@QEBA?AVconst_iterator at 1@XZ)
1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) void
__cdecl qFree(void *)" (__imp_?qFree@@YAXPEAX at Z) sin resolver al que se hace
referencia en la función "private: void __cdecl QList<class QGraphicsItem
*>::free(struct QListData::Data *)" (?free@?$QList at PEAVQGraphicsItem
@@@@AEAAXPEAUData at QListData@@@Z)
1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
bool __cdecl QBasicAtomicInt::operator==(int)const "
(__imp_??8QBasicAtomicInt@@QEBA_NH at Z) sin resolver al que se hace referencia
en la función "private: void __cdecl QList<class QGraphicsItem
*>::free(struct QListData::Data *)" (?free@?$QList at PEAVQGraphicsItem
@@@@AEAAXPEAUData at QListData@@@Z)
1>queens.obj : error LNK2019: external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
struct QListData::Data * __cdecl QListData::detach(int)"
(__imp_?detach at QListData@@QEAAPEAUData at 1@H at Z) sin resolver al que se hace
referencia en la función "private: void __cdecl QList<class QGraphicsItem
*>::detach_helper(int)" (?detach_helper@?$QList at PEAVQGraphicsItem
@@@@AEAAXH at Z)
1>C:\Users\sergio\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\examplesGecode\x64\Debug\examplesGecode.exe : fatal error
LNK1120: 155 extern without resolve

Best regards