[gecode-users] Edge-finding evaluation

Roger Kameugne roger.kameugne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:30:35 CET 2010

Hi all,
We have developed  a new cumulative edge-finding algorithm and we need
to evaluate it on RCPSP  with the current best know implement provide
in gecode 3.4.2  (Petr Vilim). We are new user of gecode and we have
used the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.  We have many questions about
the the cumulative propagator.

First of all, how can we integrate our edge-finding algorithm and used
the time-table and overload checking?

To print out the runtime in a .txt file, we modify the file script.cpp
but we didn't know the type of  stop(t, cout)?

The last but not the least question is about the setting of the time
limit. Where and how can we limit the runtime?
Thanks in advance.
Roger