[gecode-users] GIST

Tripti Saxena tsaxena2212 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:17:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

    I have written a small solver in C++ and I was wondering if I can use
Gist to visual the search tree produced by the my solver. In other words is
it possible to use Gist independent of Gecode ? The basic interface provided
by Gist is good but I will have to make extension specific to my solver.

Has anyone tried this before. I read the manual and created a QT application
where I was trying to include Gist as a widget. Although the manual says it
is possible, I kept getting linker errors because the class definitions
(GistMainWindow) is not exported. Is there a way around it or maybe there is
something I am missing out.

Thanks in advance.

Tripti