[gecode-users] Compilation error

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Mar 26 15:26:19 CET 2010

Please make sure that you first try a pristine program that is included in
"Modeling with Gecode". Only after you got that to compile move on to your
on stuff.

The reason could be either: you forgot a main function in your program, or
you have still wrong compiler options (for linking, or you forgot /MD or
/MDd). So more reading in that case.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/