[gecode-users] Gecode 3.3.1 released

Guido Tack tack at gecode.org
Fri Apr 9 08:47:45 CEST 2010

Dear all,

we are releasing a new version of Gecode:

               Gecode 3.3.1
        http://www.gecode.org

This release adds many new features to Gist, fixes two major bugs in extensional constraints, and has some more cleanups to comply with the first release of the "Modeling and Programming with Gecode" document. And, as always some small fixes and cleanups.

On our web site, you find source packages, as well as binary packages for Windows and Mac OS.

Together with this release, we provide the new tutorial documentation "Modeling and Programming with Gecode", which replaces the previous document "Modeling with Gecode", adding tutorials on programming propagators and branchers.  It is available from our documentation page:

        http://www.gecode.org/documentation.html