[gecode-users] a help with matrix and a function for a constraint verification

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:20:29 CEST 2010

hi,

To use constraint programming, you need to express your function f_checker
using constraints. Since you don't specify what f_checker does, I don't know
if that is easy or hard to do.

If N is reasonably small or if f_checker has a small number of true cases,
you can use extensional constraints to encode the function directly.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/