[gecode-users] Stopping Gecode Engine gracefully

Maity, Ashis K ashis.k.maity at lmco.com
Thu Apr 8 22:06:06 CEST 2010

Hello,

How do I stop the Gecode engine gracefully at any time (driven by user's request) when I start it the following way? I know it can be stopped by setting time limit, node limit etc. But I want to stop engine at any time and collect the result until that point. Do I overload the run method to get access to Engine or is there another way?

				MinimizeScript::run<Scheduler, BAB, SchedulerOptions>(opt); (Scheduler inherits MinimizeScript)

Also, I am running into memory trouble as heap memory is getting exhausted. Would increasing the heap size through memory-config.hpp help?

Thanks so much,

Ashis