[gecode-users] Advisor documentation ?

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:02:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

When "Programming with Gecode" [1] is written, it will include
information on how to program with Advisors. That doesn't really help
you now of course :)

The general idea of advisors is that they allow a propagator to add
custom actions to modifications of the variables the propagator is
interested in. Several people have asked before on the mailing list
about advisors [2], and [3] is a good place to start.

Cheers,
Mikael

[1] http://www.gecode.org/documentation.html
[2] http://search.gmane.org/?query=Advisor+Advisors&author=&group=gmane.comp.lib.gecode.user&sort=relevance&DEFAULTOP=or&xP=advisor&xFILTERS=Gcomp.lib.gecode.user---A