[gecode-users] Compiling Gecode using framework and GCC 4.0

Raphael Marczak raphael.marczak at labri.fr
Wed Jun 10 10:00:26 CEST 2009

Hello

Thank you very much both of you for your fast answers.
The engines of VIRAGE I develop is developped under Eclipse, and with
unofficial versions of gcc 4.2, it works perfectly.
Thank you very much !

But the GUI of VIRAGE is developed by another person under XCode, and
it includes all the engines source files.
If I update GeCode in the project, the GUI will not compile under XCode.

So there is the dilemma.

And I am really disappointed by XCode.

Thank again
Best regards