[gecode-users] Compiling Gecode using framework and GCC 4.0

Gustavo Gutiérrez gutierrez.gustavo at uclouvain.be
Wed Jun 10 10:19:14 CEST 2009

On 10 Jun 2009, at 10:00, Raphael Marczak wrote:

> But the GUI of VIRAGE is developed by another person under XCode,
> and it includes all the engines source files.
> If I update GeCode in the project, the GUI will not compile under
> XCode.
>
> So there is the dilemma.

If the problem is that you use gecode for the constraint stuff and
other people in your work group use xcode for the gui development then
you can provide them with a library with your implementation (all the
constraint part). The library you provide is independent from the
compiler you used to produce it so you can import it from whatever
Xcode project you want.

Regards,
Gustavo