[gecode-users] under windows xp...

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 15:56:35 CEST 2008

Hi,

The basic information we need to help anybody is Gecode version
(check), platform (half check, XP or Vista?), and compiler. Using my
magic deduction-capabilities I see that you are using gcc, which is
not the compiler we use for the pre-compiled Windows packages (as
stated on http://www.gecode.org/download.html).

In general we recommend the use of the Visual Studio C++ compiler on
Windows. See the mailing list-archives for more information.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/