[gecode-users] under windows xp...

matt slaash19 at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 15:29:13 CEST 2008

Hi, i have some problems to use gecode under windows...
So first i have download the package for windows
(Gecode-2.2.0-Qt-x86.msi (32-bit)
<http://www.gecode.org/download/Gecode-2.2.0-Qt-x86.msi>) and installed
it under "C:\Gecode", i set the variable path "C:\Gecode\bin" and i use
cygwin, and when i try to compile the example like "baseline.cc" it
doesn't work, i have the following errors:
" In file included from c:/Gecode/gecode/support.hh:89, from
baselinde.cc:38:
c:/Gecode/gecode/support/memory.icc:80: error: expected constructor,
destruct or type conversion before 'void' "
 and so many errors like this...
Maybe someone can tell me what's wrong or tell me exactly how to install
and an example of "how to compile..."
Thanks! =)