[gecode-users] installation

penche21 penche21 penche21 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:36:42 CET 2007

Now I got examples folder running.
But when I tried my own project it gave errors nearly for every method.

Then I noticed that examples have the statement:
public class Money extends Space {...}
whereas I have - though I dont why or the difference between:
public class Project extends Gecode {..}

when I changed from extends Gecode to extends Space erros downed to 1.
>can not find symbol lex (this, matrix.row(2), IRT_LE, matrix.row(3) );

I import:
import static org.gecode.Gecode.*;
import static org.gecode.GecodeEnumConstants.*;
import org.gecode.*;

it ,somehow, yells for lex?