[gecode-users] installation

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:30:27 CET 2007

Hi,

If you install Gecode via the MSI provided on our web page, then you
get the option to install Gecode/J also. Thus, you do not need to
install the gecodej-package. Note that we updated the MSI Tuesday last
week since there was a small problem with the old installer.

The Jar-file for Gecode/J (which now is called GecodeJ.jar and not
GecodeJava.jar) is installed in the extensions directory of Java,
which means that you do not need to supply a classpath since the
Jar-files in this directory are automatically loaded.

As for VarMatrix<IntVar>, it is in org.gecode, so either importing
org.gecode.* or org.gecode.VarMatrix should find it. If you still
experience problems using the class, please tell us.

Hope this helps,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/