[gecode-users] I need get informacion during search process

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Jun 8 08:27:51 CEST 2007

Ivan Carvajal wrote:

> Yes, i understand, but this information is given at the end of the
> process, i need this information during the search.
> ¿How i can implement a my own search process in Gecode/J? In the
> DFSSearch defined in java, call the C++ function to do the search
> process.
>
> ¿I need implement all search process, including the stack file?

Basically, yes. You can have a look at the slides, exercises and
sample solutions of our current course on constraint programming.
It's available at

	http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/courses/cp-ss07/services.html

Lecture 6 and the corresponding assignment are about search.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack