[gecode-users] I need get informacion during search process

Ivan Carvajal peliculasivan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:52:52 CEST 2007

Yes, i understand, but this information is given at the end of the process,
i need this information during the search.
¿How i can implement a my own search process in Gecode/J? In the DFSSearch
defined in java, call the C++ function to do the search process.

¿I need implement all search process, including the stack file?

Sorry for my english, i don't speak good.

Thanks

Ivan

--
...:::PAU TE AMO:::...