[gecode-users] I need get informacion during search process

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Jun 7 11:10:32 CEST 2007

Hi.

Ivan Carvajal wrote:

> Hi, i use Gecode/J and need get information during the search
> process, this information is: amount propagation, clones, commit,
> and depth of three.

Both DFSSearch and BABSearch have a method "statistics". The returned
object contains nearly all the information you require, just have a
look at the documentation. The only thing that's missing is the depth
of the tree. If you need that, you will have to implement your own
search engine that keeps track of this information.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack