[gecode-users] Gecode/J: nary contraints + propagator modification event

Guillaume Richaud Guillaume.Richaud at emn.fr
Wed Jun 13 17:35:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am looking for information about nary constraints and propagator
modification event in Gecode/J.
Is there any example or tutorial about a propagator using modification
event and propagation condition to make specific filtering?

For example: if I implement a constraint with three variables and I want
to know why propagator requires to be re-executed. How to detect which
kind of event happened on the variables' domain involve in the constraint ?

Thanks :)