[gecode-users] Ordering of propagators

Peter Tiedemann petert at itu.dk
Tue Apr 10 16:29:26 CEST 2007

Sorry i wasnt more clear. There is two aspects to this. The constraint
is pretty expensive to propagate ( this is a different constraint than
the one i send you the paper about btw, im using Gecode for two
separate projects ), for this i dont care if its placed at the very
end. That property is just something i wanted in order to tell whether
the constraint im adding is pruning values that would otherwise not be
pruned in that search node. Ie, if the other constraints have
stabilized and i then prune some values, i know these values would not
have been pruned by the other propagators unless a branching occurred.

The other constraints involved are distinct's and they hopefully dont
provide a cost of PC_CRAZY_HI :)

Regardless, this concept of staged propagation sounds interesting, i
will take a more thorough look at the paper.

Regards,
Peter Tiedemann