[gecode-users] linear constraints with double args

Stefano Gualandi gualandi at elet.polimi.it
Thu Apr 12 10:06:40 CEST 2007

Hi,
with the initial support of Gregoire Dooms, I had implemented/
adaptaded the following constraints on gecode 1.3.1:

GECODE_INT_EXPORT void
linear(Space* home, const Gecode::DoubleArgs& a, const IntVarArgs& x,
        IntRelType r, double c, BoolVar b,
        IntConLevel=ICL_DEF);

GECODE_INT_EXPORT void
linear(Space* home, const Gecode::DoubleArgs& a, const IntVarArgs& x,
        IntRelType r, double c,
        IntConLevel=ICL_DEF);

GECODE_INT_EXPORT void
linear(Space* home, const Gecode::DoubleArgs& a, const BoolVarArray& x,
        IntRelType r, double c, BoolVar b,
        IntConLevel=ICL_DEF);

GECODE_INT_EXPORT void
linear(Space* home, const Gecode::DoubleArgs& a, const BoolVarArray& x,
        IntRelType r, double c,
        IntConLevel=ICL_DEF);

They support as IntRelType only IRT_LQ and IRT_GQ.

I would like to integrate them with the trunk branch and send you a
patch, but it seems there are changes in the implementation of the
linear constraints, with new support for bool linear constraints. If
you are interested, I can try to integrate them on the trunk, but,
currently, the trunk does not compile... should I wait for Gecode 2.0?

thanks,
Stefano