[gecode-users] Ordering of propagators

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Apr 10 16:11:35 CEST 2007

Well, you cannot rely on that no other propagator does it. At least not in
real life...

What are you trying to do? If you have a propagator composed from a cheap
and an expensive stage you might want to consider staged propagation. Just
see the paper I mentioned before. We use it regularly in Gecode to great
benefit.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/