[gecode-users] Ordering of propagators

Peter Tiedemann petert at itu.dk
Tue Apr 10 15:40:15 CEST 2007

> What do you mean with how the cost function is used? Could you elaborate,
> please?

I was just wondering how the cost affected the ordering, but it seems
that this is explained in the reference you just gave me. From a quick
scan of it, it would seem that if i choose the highest cost (and no
other propagators do the same), then i am in fact 100% sure that my
propagator will only be asked to propagate when all other propagators
have stabilized, which is exactly the effect i was hoping for.

Thanks for the quick answer, you guys really have short response times :)

Regards,
Peter Tiedemann