[gecode-users] gecode install

robe braum braum_robe at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:26:26 CEST 2007

Hi again,

Compiling with the include /I optionsolves the cannot find .h files problem.

>cl /I "c:\Program Files\Gecode\include" queens.cc

but now returns lots of

queens.obj : error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A0000E8) "public: virtual
__thiscall Gecode::Exception::~Exception(void)"
(??1Exception at Gecode@@$$FUAE at XZ) referenced in function "public: __thiscall
Gecode::MemoryExhausted::MemoryExhausted(void)"
(??0MemoryExhausted at Gecode@@$$FQAE at XZ)

queens.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
Gecode::Exception::Exception(char const *,char const *)"
(??0Exception at Gecode@@$$FQAE at PBD0@Z) referenced in function "public:
__thiscall Gecode::MemoryExhausted::MemoryExhausted(void)"
(??0MemoryExhausted at Gecode@@$$FQAE at XZ)

Excuse me if these question are beyond these mail list but I do really
wonder upon having installed msi and VS what exactly are the required steps
and the commands you run.

Cheers,
robe