[gecode-users] gecode install

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Apr 4 22:02:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

sorry that I was not more detailled, but the questions are indeed not that
Gecode specific. Whatever library you want to interface to, you need to make
sure that its header files are found (which you did) but also where to find
the libraries and dlls. The libraries should be ok automatically. The
libraries *.lib (required ofr linkage) you also have to specify, they are in
the lib subdirectory of the Gecode installation.