[gecode-users] Posting integer propagators

jeremie.vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Thu May 4 16:33:17 CEST 2006

Hi !

I would like to create an interface in order to post the same
constraint in several different spaces. I would have, for each
static posting function (post, distinct, etc...) a kind of
"super post" function, taking a list of spaces/variables and
posting, for each space passed in argument, the actual
constraint.
The problem is that I didn't manage to find an exhaustive list
of all the static functions to post propagators. (I already
know some of them, like distinct or post for linear relations)
Is there such a list somewhere ?

Another thing : concerning the post function ised in the
money.cc example, the link of the source code page sends me to
the definition of the
void 	Gecode::Int::Linear::post (Space *home, Term t[], int n,
IntRelType r, int c, IntConLevel=ICL_DEF)
function, but, the argument doesn't correspond. Is it actually
this function which is called (in this case, I don't
understand the argument passing...) ? In the other case, where
is the actual post function used in this exemple defined ?

Cheers,

Jérémie Vautard

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)