[gecode-users] Posting integer propagators

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu May 4 16:46:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

you should find declarations of all post function in int.hh (and set.hh for
set constraints). This list is complete as no other post functions are
exported under Windows, so this information is always acurate!

Your second question: oh my good, doxygen did it again ;-) Yes that is
definitely wrong! Obviously, Doxygen is confused by namespaces (I have to
admit it is not easy...). All this "post" can be found in minimodel.hh (or
explained in the minimodel docs).

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/