[gecode-users] Request for information

Gustavo Gutierrez ggutierrez at cic.puj.edu.co
Thu May 4 15:18:08 CEST 2006

> And maybe there are also other people interested in that?

I am very interested in doing that. I have an implementation of
continuous domains but with a very early gecode version (one where
views were not still implemented). It is not so difficult to add that
kind of variables. The only difficult thing is to have a portable
implementation because sometimes is necessary to change the machine
rounding mode but i think that libraries such as boost intervals
encapsulate this issue.

Currently i don't have much time to re-implement it but if you need
some help on doing this don't hesitate to ask and we can discuss some
ideas.

Regards,
--
Gustavo Gutierrez