[gecode-users] Request for information

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu May 4 15:02:30 CEST 2006

No, there are no continuous domains in Gecode so far. But the good news is
that it should be easy enough to do.

Well, or at least: Gecode provides all interfaces and abstractions to add
new variable domains (as witnessed by CP(Graph)).

And maybe there are also other people interested in that?

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/