[Gecode] Subversive binary files

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Oct 20 09:31:39 CEST 2005

Hi.

The web pages are now checked out from svn instead of CVS. One problem I found
was that the cvs2svn conversion tool I used didn't set the properties right
for binary files that were not marked as binary in our CVS. That screwed the
images in the www directory...
When checking in binary files, please make sure that subversion guesses their
mime-type correctly. You can easily verify that using the svn proplist
command, it should show at least an svn:mime-type property and neither
svn:keywords nor svn:eol-style.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Saarbrücken
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack