[Gecode] Some style guidelines...

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu Oct 20 17:16:45 CEST 2005

Dear all,

while I of course do not want to limit your creativity, my experience has
shown that the following things are quite useful:
 - when declaring a function or constructor etc without arguments, give void
as parameters
 - when using if, while, etc always leave a space between if and ( as in "if
(test)"
 - when calling or defining a function don't leave space

With these rules, calls can be easily distingusihed from definitions and
statements. This is very useful for using grep, sed, and so on.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/