[Gecode] Documentation still needs completion...

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Wed Oct 19 15:20:16 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I encourage all of you to check the "class" page of the genereated
documentation for lacking documentation now and then. I think it is a good
idea to have at least a brief sentence about what each class does in
principle

Currently the following areas are still incompletely documented:

 int/cumulatives (just a minor omission)

 int/sortedness
 int/gcc

 set/branch (here the structure is still not the structure we agreed upon
for branching as it does not allow for reusing the variable/value selection
classes)

 set/* some small random omissions

 examples/* some few examples (recent additions still lack doc)

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/