[Gecode] Logo, Homepage

Denys Duchier duchier at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Oct 26 20:01:21 CEST 2004

Very nice,

I have a couple of comments.

1. Please do not set the font-size.  Too many sites do this and it is
   very bad design.  The user sets his default font size to suit the
   resolution of his display, his eyesight, and more generally his
   personal preference.  In as much as possible you should respect
   that choice.

2. I advise against the "Groups" form of presentation.  We went that
   way with Mozart and we are very sorry.  Instead, have a section
   that says "Development" or something like that, and present
   developers individually instead of by institutions.

   A "Development" section also allows you to host development related
   information, such as CVS location, WebCVS interface, doxygen API
   docs, how to contribute.

you also need to mention the mailing list and the bug database (is
there one?)

Dr. Denys Duchier - Équipe Calligramme - LORIA, Nancy, FRANCE
AIM: duchierdenys