[Gecode] Logo, Homepage

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Tue Oct 26 16:24:55 CEST 2004

Fine as it comes to the logo. Thanks so much to Christian!

Fine as it comes to the layout of the homepage. However I do insist that I
write the intro blurb... So far this is not really conveying the important
points. Also the structure of the people behind it needs to change: it ought
to be clear that I am leading the attempt and this needs to be said.

What I dislike about the blurb is that it makes way to strong claims and
does not stress the tru goal: the academic pursuit of knowledge! It's a
little bit more Zen like that: the way counts more than the goal here!

If you put the pages so far to the CVS we can get moving.

If you really need to show that things are happening you can bring up the
webpage without the text on the frontpage.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/