[Gecode] Moving the CVS

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Tue Jul 27 12:30:40 CEST 2004

Good idea, maybe I can add some more comments:
 - The root is good
 - For the web I propose the module www as directory
 - For the system I propose gecode
 - Then we should move stuff such as benchmarks and doc out of the gecode
directory
 - The upload to the webserver should be done by a script only (going to
grizzly, doing the cvs up, and also the proper permissions). The idea is
that nobody ever goes there but the script.
 - All webpages should be done using php from the start
 - The webpages hsould clearly reflect general information and version
specific information (one of the mistakes we did with Mozart)

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/