[Gecode] Moving the CVS

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Jul 27 13:51:11 CEST 2004

Actually, it shouldn't go to grizzly but www.gecode.org ;-)

>  - All webpages should be done using php from the start
>  - The webpages hsould clearly reflect general information and version
> specific information (one of the mistakes we did with Mozart)

Yes, I completely agree. I have set up the new CVS. Please check in everything
you have in your local copies and tell me when you're ready so that I can do
the move - unless it's so much that we should wait another week ;-)

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack