[Gecode] Diff between gecode head and gecode fs branch merged withhead

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Fri Apr 2 10:24:50 CEST 2004

Some quick questions:
 - Why did you change the use of Arith::max (and min)? Don't, Arith::max and
min avoid branching.
 - Please adhere to the indentation style as used elsewhere (so we can all
read easily)
 - NEVER USE MALLOC! Please use Memory::alloc (that gives us central control
over allocation)
 - Why have <iostream> in the kernel? If you used for testing, remove.

That's it.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/