[Gecode] Diff between gecode head and gecode fs branch merged with head

Gabor Szokoli szokoli at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Apr 1 17:41:16 CEST 2004

Hi!

Here's a diff between the current head, and what would be in CVS if we
decided to merge.
Except gcc has issues with some of the examples that use the new
ArgArray interface, and our examples do not compile because they use the
old one.
The merge itself was automatic, painless, but we have not tried if it
still works yet, compiles "just as good" as the head.

It's 70KB, should fit in everyones mailbox unless some people have
friends with a strange sense of humor on April 1st.
Most of it is the Alice binding though as our new files were omitted.
(the whole fs subdirectory)

$ diff -r -x CVS -I "\*[ ]*\\$" gecodeHead gecode >difference